Lunes, Pebrero 17, 2014

my dream my future











        MY DREAM MY FUTURE..


All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
All my life I dream to have a beautiful and simple life. I didn´t dream a lot. I just want a simple but it can make me happy. And it starts during my childhood life. When I first enter in a room and learn. My mind starts to think. And how it would be ? And who will help me in achieving this dream?

During my childhood life. I have already simple dreams. I want a beautiful toys, I also want chocolates and even candies. But as I grow older and learning something new. This simple dreams became at the highest level. I am dreaming more, expecting more for my selves. And as I enter my secondary level, this is the beginning of a real dream for my future. I felt very eager of what I want to become. I want this. I believe that I can do it will give me a better future. I want to become a chef. And when I enter in my college life, I really study harder. I focus everything in my studies. My parents also helped and support me at all times. This continue until I graduated.

And now this is me a great Hotel and Restaurant Manager in a very well-known hotel. I just graduated and my parents are very proud of me. It is my pleasure and honor to be a Hotel and Restaurant Manager. And I am very happy and proud of myself because I can do it. I achieve my dream. And this is my opportunity to thank my parents for the support and time to take good care of me and give all what I need. Thank you also to god for helping me. I am very happy. I just got an enough money for myself and for my family. I have my own simple house and I am contented of what I am right now. I didn´t stop to help others and help my family. And I am living very happy with all the persons that are important to me and I love the most.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento