Lunes, Pebrero 17, 2014

change starts with me







CHANGE STARTS WITH ME..

It’s simple.. Everything we do or don´t do has an impact on the world we live in. It starts with me and ripples to you..

Recently, I have noticed that I have made mistakes. Said things I shouldn't have. Done things I normally wouldn't do. I have had an extensive amount of time to just sit down and reflect and look at life in general. Over the course of my life, bad things have happened to me, as they happen to anyone else. I am however, fortunate to be where I am and how I am today. Through bad experiences, I have not carried the bad over into my attitude or personality. I have become better through bad incidents. But that is what I wanted, so maybe that had a part in my development. Throughout my life, I have learned many lessons and applied them to better myself and others around me. I am not the type of person to hold a grudge AT ALL, I can forgive very easily, usually, and I get along very well with anyone and everyone.

What I needed to do in my life, and gave me inspiration for doing good and living for a greater cause than for myself. I hope you enjoy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento