Linggo, Setyembre 22, 2013

MODERN HERO


    
                           


        MY HERO
Hero is someone, especially a man who has done something brave, new or good and who is therefore greatly  admired by a lot of people. Her do you really know that not only Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio, Apolinario Mabini and etc.

The person that I admire most is my friends all because when my mother and my father is busy then I have a lots of problem only my friends and best friends. If I have  problems the only one whom I could approach is my friends. And the other one is my loving and caring parents because they were the reason why I am here and I am very thankful to God  and my mom and my dad is my hero for me..
All of us can be a hero not only Jose Rizal but I will became a hero someday..


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento