Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

Reflection







                      The New Discoveries and Learnings
                                           that I have Gained
                 The first grading has ended. I have some techniques and discoveries this grading period about ICT subject. And this grading period is our last blog. I this grading period I learn a lot and It was not bored because it is interesting and it is quite happy for me..
 There are some discoveries that I have not now yet like the gmail,blog and now I learned haw to make a gmail account and blog account.
I’ve encountered many challenges and problems in this first grading period.Like some SONA because I am not happy to make an reason for the Sona for Our President but I srrived hard to make it . and I did my best to understand our lesson. And I learn a lot and it was enjoy for me.


 

               M O V I N G              ON……        Second Grading Period Is coming. I think this second period were a challenging grading for me that will helping me to enhance my skills. And I hope that this next period will be easy. And I expect that I will Learn More in This coming Period. Second Grading here I come !! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento